HisservantAl

My mission is to honor and serve my Sovereign Father God as I move into the calling Holy Spirit has revealed to me. I've been blessed with musical talent to worship our Lord. And I've been given a forerunner annointing and authority to pray for nations. In this season, I am ministering to the nations of Ukraine and Russia as God leads. I am happy to share with you these wonderful victories for His Kingdom as they unfold.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Please consider a gift. There is a current and urgent needs for funds as I minister in Eastern Ukraine to hundreds of needy orphans.

Click here to DONATE on line* https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=a%2escoglio%40verizon%2enet&item_name=Hearts%204%20Ukraine&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8 or follow the instructions in "Ukraine Orphans Need Your Help" section to make a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION.

God bless you all!

Alfred

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home