HisservantAl

My mission is to honor and serve my Sovereign Father God as I move into the calling Holy Spirit has revealed to me. I've been blessed with musical talent to worship our Lord. And I've been given a forerunner annointing and authority to pray for nations. In this season, I am ministering to the nations of Ukraine and Russia as God leads. I am happy to share with you these wonderful victories for His Kingdom as they unfold.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States

Monday, December 11, 2006

Zhitomir, Ukraine

I've spent 5 days in Zhitomir. I like it very much. I feel better here than I did in Odessa. Maybe because I am now in a place where I feel I am fulfilling my purpose. Pastor Viktor is a very devoted and focused man. God told him to plant a church here about 10 years ago; his church is 5 years old. He wasn't sure at first if it was God, but then God told him again about 2 months later. He now has about 40 members and has just planted a church in Korostishew. This town is Pastor Viktor's home town. His parent live there. This name means "city built on rock". It is a large quarry for high quality granite. I can't help thinking about belief in Jesus that Peter had, as being the rock upon which the church of Jesus Christ was built. Pastor Viktor now works with many orphanages and invalids and oversees 3 churches in the region. But he has had to curtail some visits to orphanages in more distant locals due to limited finances. He said for years he had this vision and began it, but he prayed and prayed for someone to come and help him. One day while checking his emails, he found among junk mail and viruses, the first email that I sent him. And the rest in now unfolding. There are many things that are definitely God happening. Like my flat I am renting. At first Viktor could only find something far a way. Then the flat above the church secretary became available and that is where I am staying! And Viktor walks to me every day. And we take bus to his church or to the orphanages.

Because of my visit here to Zhitomir and Viktor's church, the children under the guidance of their children's teacher, Olga, made a very nice puppet shows and skits and songs which were performed at the orphanages that we visited this week - 2 so far. With the money that all from our Vineyard church and others have donated, we were able to buy, childrens books, laundry detergent, candy and secondhand clothes (very cheaply) for these children. It was wonderful seeing their smiles as we gave them these things. I also gave out "colors of faith" bracelets which I brought with me. Also interesting is the logo or emblem of Viktor's church is a bunch of grapes, of course reminding me of the Vineyard. I have many great pictures. I have prayed for healing of two severely handicapped girls this morning and a woman a few days ago. Of course we prayed for complete healing but so far they have all reported feeling warmth in the heart as we prayed. I continue to pray for healing for this woman and girls: Leda, Julia, Elena. During our visit to Julia, Viktor led her alcoholic brother to Jesus. Praise the Lord! I ask you to pray for these handicapped women.

Again, I am very impressed with Viktor a man following God's direction. He shared a vision with me last night for expanding his ministry for older children that graduate from orphanages and they are basically send out into the street without a home, without job training, without food and maybe the clothes on their backs at 17 y/o. Please continue to pray for this ministry and bless it with your offerings as God leads. There is no doubt in my mind that this is where God wants most of the funds to go, and I have given much already and will send him more when I return home. Thank you all for your prayers and gifts.

With love from Ukraine,
His servant,
Al

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home