HisservantAl

My mission is to honor and serve my Sovereign Father God as I move into the calling Holy Spirit has revealed to me. I've been blessed with musical talent to worship our Lord. And I've been given a forerunner annointing and authority to pray for nations. In this season, I am ministering to the nations of Ukraine and Russia as God leads. I am happy to share with you these wonderful victories for His Kingdom as they unfold.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

1st message from Ukraine Orphans trip

Hello from Ukraine,

I had hoped to post a letter or two about my trip to Russia last May, but that will have to wait until later.

I arrived safely in Odessa, as planned on 3-Dec-06. While in Prague I thought I left me passport on the plane. I was very worried and asked if they could check the plane. They did and found nothing and said maybe I could get an emergency passport to continue on to Odessa. But if not, I'd have to fly back to USA. God help me! This can't be, I prayed. So I tore apart both carry-on's and there is was tucked safely inside my Bible. I told 3 officials at the airport where I found it. One security checker said, "Interesting, you were saved by the Bible." Yes I was, I thought, save by the Good News of Jesus Christ! Thank you God! I'm on my way!

These first couple days I had no real plans other than visiting a Pastor friend, Roman. As it turns out he is moving his church to a larger location which is in the middle of construction. And I was put to work yesterday and today installing the flooring. And 2 nights I shared at their prayer meetings so far. The night I arrive, I shared on my calling from God to minister to the orphans. And tonight I shared my testimony of how I gave my life to Jesus. Through translators the messages were well received.

More later. Thanks you all for your prayers and well wishes.

Al

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home