HisservantAl

My mission is to honor and serve my Sovereign Father God as I move into the calling Holy Spirit has revealed to me. I've been blessed with musical talent to worship our Lord. And I've been given a forerunner annointing and authority to pray for nations. In this season, I am ministering to the nations of Ukraine and Russia as God leads. I am happy to share with you these wonderful victories for His Kingdom as they unfold.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Seven Keys towards Revival in Moscow & Russia (May, 2006)

This is an email I sent to Pastor Andrei Blinkov on May 16, 2006, shortly after returning from my 8-day Prayer Tour in Moscow

Hello Andrei!

It was a wonderful time to visit Moscow and it was great to meet you and visit your rehab center and your church. I truly felt welcomed there and I appreciate everyone as they acknowledged me for coming to pray for their homeland. I continue to be prayerful about my trip and God is still giving me things to consider and pray on for the nation of Russia.

I told you on Sunday that God had given me 3 keys to pray with authority for Moscow and Russia. But I received 7 keys in all, as God told me I would. About 2 or 3 years ago, he told me he was going to give me "keys to the kingdom.” Now I understand that he meant to give me authority to pray for nations. I told you about my prayer success last year in Kiev. During my prayer time on this visit, God gave me 7 keys, which I believe to have Isaiah 22:22 authority. He also told me when I arrived, that he would give me marching orders in the morning and in the afternoon I was to go out and pray into those battle plans. This is exactly what happened. I received most of the keys and much instruction from God - thru prayer, Bible reading and just listening to God and listening to God speak thru other people and circumstances. And later in the day I went out and prayed, at times exhaustively, as my Father instructed me.

These are the 7 keys God gave me. For the most part, I got one a day, but on two days, I got 2 keys each. All of these keys were on necklaces bestowed over my head and placed onto my shoulders by God. With this authority I was to pray for, and did pray a declaration:

1. For a change in the view of Russians to accept protestant Christianity.

2. That Moscow and Russian temples and cathedrals will become houses of prayer, worship and fellowship.

3. For a change in the teaching of the Russian Orthodox Church away from salvation by works, to a biblical teaching of salvation by faith.

4. Of hope and renewal for all Russians, all Orthodox, all protestant Christians, for government, economy, youth and life in general - hope and renewal.

5. Of love to flow from the top of governmental authority down to all people. I prayed this specifically for President Putin, that the love of the Father would influence his every decision and decree. I also prayed this for all government officials and for all citizens to know the love of God. (This was one of only two keys that I actually saw. This key was a heart shaped pendant with a curved point, very beautiful and delicate.)

6. Of liberty from oppression, religious liberty, liberty from social detriments such as chemical addiction, crime and corruption and liberty from any demonic influences on this great city and great nation of God's people. (This key I saw as a small silver bell, and there was a colorful cloth ribbon above it with blue and red with gold highlights and gold trim.)

7. Of unity of faith, unity of churches and unity of ideologies.


Andrei, I tell you all this for many reasons: That God may inspire you and your church that He loves you very very much and He wants to help you and He IS and HAS ALREADY sent help! Of course, I will continue to pray about all these things and I urge you and your church to pray these things as well. As you do, please EXPECT that God will answer these prayers! He is faithful and knows our needs. Amen! I also would ask you to report to me any changes you perceive as a result of these prayers (yours and mine) as time goes on.

Regarding the legend you told me about the map of Moscow and the so-called curse of the mute swan, could you tell me more about this? On May 9th, God revealed to me that he wanted me to pray about this, to pray against this curse. Of course, I know not to do battle specifically with territorial spirits (if that is what we are talking about here), but instead to pray God's dominion over the area. This is exactly what I did. When I mentioned the garden ring and beltway on the map to a friend of mine back home who had been covering me with prayer during my whole trip, (There were several actually who were praying for me.) she immediately thought of Ezekiel's vision of the 4 living creatures and the wheel within a wheel beneath each of them. (Ezek ch. 1, 2 and 10). I used this as a basis fpr my praying. I visited several points along the Moscow River declaring God's Dominion (the lion), His Revelation (the eagle) and His Cherubim to cover all of Moscow and to spread out to all of Russia for the Salvation of Man. Pray especially that God and his angels will continue to grab coals from between the Cherubim and scatter them over your city and nation.

However Andrei, I did not feel that I had enough information about this possible curse. Can you tell me more about this mute swan? What is its thing? What kind of spirit is it, or what specific move of God does it oppose? I did some Internet searches but did not get too much insight into this. I would appreciate very much any further input you may have on this.


Now, there is one seemingly unrelated subject (but who knows), I want to share with you something God told me very early this morning. First of all, I go to bed and wake up with Russia on my mind and in my heart. I truly have fell in love with Moscow and Russia and it's people. So God said something about a 276-bed hospital and I think he means that this or a part of this could be used for rehabilitation of sons and daughters, such as the ones you minister to in your rehab center. I have no other details about this, but I suggest you pray on it and ask God to reveal more to you about it, if it truly is from God.

It was such a pleasure to serve God with you in the short time we had together. Although brief, it was immensely meaningful and significant. I am sure we will meet again soon. I already am asking God what is next!

I hope to hear from you soon. Give my love to all those in your church and rehab center.

In obedience to the One True God,

Alfred


Andrei's response to me on May 22, 2006 was this…

Dear Alfred,

I think this brief info about Moscow's spiritual cartography is of interest:

"There is a supposition that the outline of the present-day Garden Ring with the curve of the Moskva River inside it looks very much like the representation of a mute swan which is to be seen on copper ornaments that the ancient pagan Slavs, the distant ancestors of today's Russians, used to wear. They regarded the mute swan as a symbol of the Sun. Not long ago, archaeologists carrying on excavations in Moscow uncovered a copper bracelet showing a woman with her arms raised, with solar disks ornamented with swan heads on her sides. The swans' curved necks were turned upwards. No one has been able to explain what the similarity between the contours of Moscow's Garden Ring and the representation of an ancient Slav deity can mean. There is, however, still another striking coincidence: the number of solar rays spreading out from the representation of the Sun exactly corresponds to the number of gates built in the walls of the White City. What is it: a new legend, an accidental coincidence or a discovery?"

May Lord's peace be with you always!

Andrei Blinkov
http://www.revival-center.ru/en/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home