HisservantAl

My mission is to honor and serve my Sovereign Father God as I move into the calling Holy Spirit has revealed to me. I've been blessed with musical talent to worship our Lord. And I've been given a forerunner annointing and authority to pray for nations. In this season, I am ministering to the nations of Ukraine and Russia as God leads. I am happy to share with you these wonderful victories for His Kingdom as they unfold.

Name:
Location: Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Spiritual Atmosphere

Hello dear friends,

May God bless you as you read this and reach out for His wisdom and provision in your own lives and those God leads you to.

I begin tonight with a big thank you from Ukraine. Thank you for your prayers and all who have donated to this mission for Ukraine orphans. But most of all to God, Our Father, I thank You for your provisions and blessing on my travels and your care and love for these orphans and these fine people of Ukraine.

At this date of May 2nd I find myself already having to veer from my itinerary. Because of this big Ukrainian holiday and celebrations over the next days, there was virtually no room for me in Kyiv, or the rooms were very very expensive, with prices jacked up just for the visitors to this capital city for this occasion. OK, but God is in control so I spend my time now in Zhitomir a few days earlier than expected. Yet, I will take a day trip tomorrow back to Kyiv to pray with Viktor and maybe Ed for the president, the government, this nation and people and this mission. But tonight there was Pastor Viktor’s home group and what a blessing of prayer and worship it was. God remembers me and the mission He sent me to, so I know there is no “wrong” place to be.
Arriving in Kyiv yesterday I felt immediate resistance. My feeling is that in the spiritual realm – as we know this is where the battle takes place – there are dark elements that do not want me here. The high prices for rooms is just one example. Another is a Ukrainian woman to whom I was talking to after we got off the plane in Kyiv was telling me how slow the line will be for customs and that the bags are always late. When I told her that I was here to minister to orphans in her country, she replied something like this: "You know, you should help people in your own country. There are people there with needs, right? Charity begins at home, you know."
And there was a 3rd example of negativity all within the first 5 hours of my arrival in Ukraine.
All this I have said because I want to alert you to the need for prayers in this regard as I begin my mission to bring the Gospel to the lost and poor of this nation. I am prepared to and determined to address this resistance with prayer and boldness in the Spirit as I have great faith that God will cut off this resistance at the knees. I pray in Jesus’ Name!

I thank you for your prayers and your praying now and over the next 3 weeks. I am at home here in Ukraine because for me this is the Kingdom of Heaven assignment I have been given and accept as…

His servant,
Al.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home